Check in/Check out
Check in is from 3-6pm. (Arrivals after 6pm can be arranged. Additional fee of $50 for late arrivals)
Check out: 11am
- Room keys must be returned to the innkeeper at checkout.
- There is no refund for an early checkout.
- 2-night minimum stay for February, March, April, May, September, October, November, and December.
- 3-night minimum stay for June, July, and August available in our Blue, Ebony, Burgundy, and Ivory rooms.
- Weekly Rentals are only available in our Green and Silver rooms for June, July, and August.
- A 50% deposit is required when you make your reservation. The other 50% is required at check-in.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Inn or anywhere else on the property.
- Children over 12 years old are welcome
- Daily bakery and coffee/tea voucher for each guest in our tea room
- Free high speed Internet
- Bath Towels/washcloths
- Individually controlled AC/heat; individual climate control
- Private baths
- Hair dryers
- 32” flat screen TVs
- Smoke Free
Staying at our quaint Inn is a unique and intimate experience. Since we are a small Inn, last minute cancellations have a substantial affect on us. If you cancel 3 weeks before your scheduled reservation, you will be refunded your deposit less a $25 administrative fee. If you cancel anytime less than 3 weeks before your scheduled reservation, you will only be refunded your deposit if we can re-rent the room and be charged a $50 administrative fee. Full refunds determined by innkeeper.
**While unseen circumstances may arise - The Blue Rose can not be held responsible for last minute cancellations due to family emergencies, early departures, work conflicts or inclement weather. We will only wave our cancellation policy for a weather related event if a State of Emergency for Cape May County, or a mandatory Evacuation has been ordered.