Check in/Check out
Check in is from 3-6pm.
- Arrivals after 6pm can be arranged. Just let the innkeepers know ahead of time.
Check out: 11am
- Room keys and parking passes must be returned to the innkeeper at checkout.
- There is no refund for an early checkout.
- 2-night minimum stay
- A 50% deposit is required when you make your reservation. The other 50% is required at check-in.
- 10% discount for a weekly rental.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Inn or anywhere else on the property.
- Children over 12 years old are welcome
- If you are interested in a one night stay, there will be an additional $50 fee added to the room rate. Please call the inn for details. One night stays are not always guaranteed, and will be approved at the innkeepers discretion. One night stays can not be combined with any other offer, package, or gift card.
- Gourmet breakfast 9-10am, included
- Afternoon tea and home baked treats 2-3pm, included
- Off-site parking passes (one (1) pass per room)
- Free high speed Internet
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Bath Towels/washcloths
- Outdoor shower
- Individually controlled AC/heat; individual climate control
- Private baths
- Hair dryers
- 32” flat screen TVs
- Smoke Free
The Blue Rose is in a central location to all the major attractions in Cape May. With only a half block to shopping, less than 3 blocks to the beach and promenade - you will not need your car once you arrive. You are given a parking pass upon check-in (3pm the day of your arrival) which allows you to park in a lot which is only 1/2 a mile away. There is also metered parking outside the inn, as well as non-metered parking starting 1/2 a block away. You may load and unload in our driveway (limited to 15 minutes) located on the South Side of the Blue Rose (between The Blue Rose and City Hall). Between November 1st and April 30th, all parking meters in Cape May are turned off which allows you to park just across the street from the inn should those spaces be available.
Staying at our quaint Inn is a unique and intimate experience. Since we are a small Inn, last minute cancellations have a substantial affect on us. If you cancel 3 weeks before your scheduled reservation, you will be refunded your deposit less a $25 administrative fee. If you cancel anytime less than 3 weeks before your scheduled reservation, you will only be refunded your deposit if we can re-rent the room and be charged a $25 administrative fee. Full refunds determined by innkeeper.
**While unseen circumstances may arise - The Blue Rose can not be held responsible for last minute cancellations due to family emergencies, early departures, work conflicts or inclement weather. We will only wave our cancellation policy for a weather related event if a State of Emergency for Cape May County, or a mandatory Evacuation has been ordered.
*To redeem BedandBreakfast.com gift cards, your stay must be booked through Bed&Breakfast.com